Welcome to Fall Orientation & Meet the Teacher Night
We have a short time to accomplish several tasks. Thank you for helping us keep the flow of traffic moving. If you have specific questions for teachers, please email them. Tonight is about finding rooms and introducing your family to our staff.
6:30-7:15 - Last names ending in A-K
7:15-8:00 - Last names ending in L-Z
When you arrive:
Enter through the south entrance (where students will enter on school days). We will direct you where to go when you arrive.
If you have any unpaid invoices for August tuition and fees, you will not be able to pick up your student's schedule, Google login, or ID lanyard until that is resolved. (You can do this at the Admin table when you arrive.)
1. SCHEDULE PICK UP - Your child's schedule will show classroom locations. If a room number has * next to the number, it means the teacher will be meeting students downstairs tonight because they change rooms during the day. You may still go upstairs to find the room location, but the teacher will be downstairs for this event. New students will receive their Google Classroom login/password.
2. STUDENT ID PICK UP - Students will NOT be permitted in the classroom area without a student ID. If your student is permitted to remain on campus for lunch, a sticker will be placed on the ID badge.
3. SPIRIT WEAR ORDERS - If you ordered before the July 26 deadline, you can pick up your spirit wear.
4. PURCHASE SNACK SHACK CARDS (optional) - Available in $15 increments, these can be used to buy snacks in the study hall area or to purchase pizza on spirit days. If you pre-ordered a Snack Shack card, you may pick it up tonight.
5. MEET YOUR TEACHERS - Use the stairway to access the classroom area. Volunteers are available to help you find the correct rooms. Stop in and introduce yourself to your teachers. If you have questions that cannot be answered quickly, please email the instructor. We will have 300 families moving through the space on this night so it may be little congested at times. Thank you for your patience!
If you have questions about your schedule or tuition, talk with Robin or Kim in the area near the elevator/stairs.
Schedule - Contact Robin Storch / TCCadmin@classroomcollectiveok.com
Tuition - Contact Kim Heinecke / TCCtuition@classroomcollectiveok.com
Volunteering - Contact Julie Smith / TCCvolunteers@classroomcollectiveok.com
All other questions - TCCadmin@classroomcollectiveok.com
Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Parents will NOT be allowed to walk students to class on the first day of school. As you can imagine, that greatly increases the amount of traffic to our classroom areas and will prevent our team from a prompt start on the first day. Plan to say goodbye downstairs. We will get your students to the right place. First hour teachers will meet 4-6th graders downstairs.
If you are unable to attend on August 10, you will need to arrive on the first day in time to pick up the student ID badge. Please let us know on this form if you are unable to attend.